My Latest Table.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the latest table I made. I used (2) 2' x 4' sections of blue board (polystyrene). Plus a third one cut up to make hills and stuff. I used my homemade foam cutter to make it all.

OK, that's gay..... guess I can't remote link a picture of the table then......

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Nice job man, i really like it. How did you make your own cutter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is your image host... Instead, post the url here (without the http:// part) - then people can copy the url (without the http:// part, once again) into a new window and see the pic. It's important to not use http:// before the url or the server will interpret it as remote linking.

Another option is for you to create a blank html-page, showing nothing but the image of your table and then give ppl the link to that.

Most free hosts nowadays allow external linking to nothing but the html files.

Nice looking table! I like the edges of the hills alot... The line between sand (?) and grass (?) is a bit too sharp for my liking, but all in all it looks really nice!

/Phreedh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

really nice table! You made me wanna make a table too now
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice!
    The texture you made on the hills looks really great.
    Is the complete table finished or is it just me that thinks that the brown areas are going to be painted green?

Other than my crazy mind the table looks really great!
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice so far, but it looks kind of... sharp. You could blend the brown and green, or put a hill or something there, whatever.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it&#33;&#33;&#33; i like those hils the most, they look very weather worn, just like real hils. keep on going like this and even this planet will look boring in comparison to your tables :lol:

--for the greater good--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can&#39;t really tell but the green part is actually static grass not paint, and the brown part is a dirt flock. I ran out of static grass though. So I think I&#39;m gonna get some more to blend it over the dirt part a little to make the transistion look a bit better. Using static grass and flock on the whole table was kind of a pain in the arse though. So next table I think I&#39;m going to stick to using texture paint on the table.

[Chemicalcaveman]

As for how I made my own foam cutter I have a picture of it in the gallery in the scenary section as well as a small description of how I made it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i looked at it a few days ago and it was amazing but its not working now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blend the green with the brown, give it a hill thing, and when you play, maybe stick a good stone like ruin. Other wise its great.
    Back from a long adventure.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast