Well Here's Some Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideas for conversions:

IG:

Catachans: Columbian Drug Lords (Paint one side of the nose, and the top lip skull white with a dry brush to give it texture)

Iron Guard: Panzer Division (Paint it in the desert camo of the German SS Afrika Korps)

Valhallan Ice Warriors: Russian Tank Brigade or if you're fighting with infantry, Soviet Soldiers with Stalingrad sniper division

Cadians: US Special Forces, or Marine Platoon (Paint in US Camo Styles based on the terrain you'll use the most)

Eye of Terror IG

Chaos: All units painted in chaos colors (Have turned to the side of chaos)

SM

Starship Troopers: All Infantry, One Missile Per Squad.

Tau

Revolutionary War: All long range weapons, Marching in a line toward enemy firing volleys, Squad Style and colors based on british/united states revolutionary war.

Tyranid

Starship Troopers: Paint in style lots of yellow/black/blue, as many hand to hand weapons as possible, mostly genestealers, if you can grind down and make legs into scyths.

Necrons

Terminators: Chrome army, high gloss, with red eyes, weapons would be glossy grey's or black (Green Rods Painted Silver). If you want do the destroyers with body facing opposite way (toward the pointy end) and paint T-001 on the front to represent the earliest models of the hunter killers, and maybe convert a few Vultures produced by ForgeWorld to the HK Orca style Gunships.

Borg: Mix fleshtones, and chrome/matte black.

Eldar

Protoss: All blades painted a high gloss blue, skin blue, armor yellow with brown, yellow eyes, grind down headdresses. All armor painted a yellow with light brown camo.

Daemon Hunters

Knights Templar: Full white armor, with white cloak, and the Knights Templar Cross (Looks like the cross on and ambulance, with forked ends if I remember correctly)

You can't move the furniture anymore
    And I'm not gonna trip and fall
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice ideas, but this forum is like a baby fledgling. Please keep it clean and appropriate.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m not following ?

What&#39;s not clean or appropriate, if you mean the drug lord thing, I&#39;m neither advocating drug use nor condoning it, I in fact hate drugs but am leaving the idea open for anyone...
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, sorry, but you did have some good ideas. In fact, my Dreadie is going to be sporting those Knights colors.
    I know, I love Spanish people, I grew up speaking it, so please, for my sake, don&#39;t use steriotypical druggie-South Americans. Even if they are druggies...
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Interesting ideas, but this is more about painting, so I&#39;ll just move it .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aiight, I figured it would fit under either paint or conversions, my bad...
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

Closed Thread