Tyranid Flesh Hooks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm wanting to put flesh hooks on a bunch of genestealers for an upcoming Cityfight campaign.

Obviously, the GW flesh hooks are few and far between on their sprews. There's no way to come up with enough to get it done. So I'm forced to do them by hand.

Has anyone done or seen a way to make this happen? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

<span style='color:orange'>And the lands shall burn from horizon to horizon.
    Just as the sun cannot be prevented from rising,
    Neither can the inevitable be halted or avoided.
    Hive Fleet Infernus shall scorch all worlds in its path.
    </span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally, i find lengths of wire stuck into holes drilled into a models chest area, with little greenstuff hooks on the end an acceptable solution. Doesn&#39;t beat having the actual plastic biomorphs, though.
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, in the main rulebook, it has a picture of a terminator being grasped by flesh hooks. Using the picture, the flesh hooks could be made from paper clips, and the clippers on the end could be a U-shaped paper clip. That is, on a low budget, K-Tana&#39;s solution is better.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Closed Thread