Grotz...... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grotz......

Hell, Hell
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Okay, since I don't feel like throwing all of my money away buying blisters of grotz, would a regiment of converted goblins from WHFB look appropriate? I mean, they look relatively the same, so I would assume they would work out. I could probably cut off the spears and replace them with some gun bitz, then buy some circular bases and glue them on. Are there other minis I don't know of that could be used? Maybe I am old fashioned, but I feel that paying $80 for one full grot squad is a little steep!

**Life is an undefined equation**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.

--- Albert Einstein

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

2. Remove Advertisements

Austin, TX
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

Not old-fashion in the slightest (although looking at the goblin thingy I think you only net a 50 cent save between them and a normal grot).
    I'm not on my usual computer, so I can't hook you up with the URL I came across that deals with converting gobbos into grots. When I get back to my dorm, I'll see what I can do for you.
    As for grot blastas, take a look at some of the gun sprues from the classic range, or cut the barrel off of a slugga and a shoota. Stick the slugga barrel onto the shoota handle. Presto, a rather weedy looking gun. You can then proceed to combine the shoota barrels and slugga to get some interesting sluggas (I use these for my skarboy and 'ardboy mobz).
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

+ Reply to Thread