For those of you who don't know, the SAMAS is a powered armour suit from an RPG called Rifts that I've become quite a fan of. I've become quite enamoured with the SAMAS suits, and, with a bunch of Crisis Suits I want to convert for my new army, I'm thinking of converting them a bit like SAMAS suits.

Here are two of my favourite designs:
'Smiling Jack' PA-07A Light Assault SAMAS
'Grinning Demon' PA-09A Super SAMAS

I'm thinking of patterning them more after the Grinning Demon then the Smiling Jack. The real SAMAS coversion that I want to do on them is the wings and jet pack. The lower legs are going to be replaced by those from a MWDA Arbalest 'Mech. The Crisis Jump Packs are going to be chopped off and placed closer together on the back. I can't decide if to place them closer on either side of the head, like the Grinning Demon, or glue them together and place them like on the Smiling Jack, or on the Stealthsuit. Also, I want to add wings like the SAMASes, but I don't know of any that would work. I'd like for them to be Games Workshop pieces, since I'm not much of a sculpter, and I'm probably already pushing legality with the MWDA legs.

Anyways, any help would be much appreciated.