Librarium Online Forums banner

My nid horde pictures....

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Tycho 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Holy Moly!:O
I like the colours, what did you use? I love the wing tyrant(or warrior). Nice stuff.;)

#8 ·
Awesome horde. Very impressive. How about some close- ups of the paintjob? It looks great from here, but I'm all for seeing a closer view.

#14 ·
Commissar Zero - Started at the beggining of the year. Worked on it and my space wolves.

Sir Penguin - yes I've had 1 1500pt game, 1 2000pt game and a few 1000pt games. The 2 big games were both against guard and I lost both. My 1000pt lists are either all genestealer force (i've got another 20 stealers painted not pictured) or a hormagaunt heavy list, and both perform well.

#18 ·
Whoa Gareth, great job on your army! Man, it's huge! It just seems to go on and on and on. Overall great job.

It's kinda funny, for all of 2005 until now, I've done 10 Space Marines and about 70% of a Land Raider. I'm slow. But that's because 80% of the time I'm busy doing schoolwork and the like.

#19 ·
Ah wow that is an extremly cool nid army,one of the best ive seen.Truly that is a beautiful army you have got there.The scheme looks so good and it is painted very well.
I like the idea of all those troop slots.Very nasty.
Nice work Gareth!
Cheers,
Tycho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.