What Do U Think? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first attempt of painting after many years. Any feed back would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heres the pic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Fello Brother!, Im not here to diss just ´to give advice.

The picture is abit blurred. When you foto miniatures stand quite far away from the model and use the zoom.

The model looks good. I would like to give you abit of constructive criticism though since its the centerpiece of your GK unit.

1. Apart from the Face/helmet the Heraldry is about the first thing you look at when you first look at this modell. Try to put some more energy on the heraldry shield on the shoulderpad. You could use a small skull from a transfere to save time. Just cut it out if its part of a bigger transfere motiv..

2. The base is quite bright in colour it steals some of the attention from the model. A darker base colour with highlighted grass gives a better but still more modest look that dont steal attention from the main attraction.

3. The black stripes on the honour pergaments are to thick try to use abit less paint on the brush and perhaps thin out the paint it out just a little bit with wather.

Good luck

Vycos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx for the advice. i will try and fix him up and then add another pic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I can't really tell from the pic, but you might want to water down some blue ink and put it on the metal parts to represent bluish steel.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally use the ink and it would really look nice on your model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it working out Death Guru? Show us a new pic when you can. It would be nice to see what you have come up with.

V.

Closed Thread