Need Help For Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to make a Grand Master, and im going to give him power weapon with the Nemisis force weapon, I already bought the Captain Stern, model, Now does any one know what model i need to get. It has to have a ccw in his left arm and it needs to look as Grey Knightish as possible

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just use your brother captain stern modle he look cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use my Stern as a GK Grandmaster, what wrong with him as it is? The Sword he's holding can be a Power Weapon OR a NFW.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey gkgrandmaster&#33; i have been using the captain stern model myself, but i think i know where your coming from, brother captain stern is well, captain stern and you really want somethin special to fill the spot as your leader. i think a good conversion would be the corteaz inquisitor model as your grand master, just get rid of the birds, heres what you need:

corteaz model,
    gk term w/nemisis force halberd
    dreadnaught stormbolter
    purity seals

first take your inquisitor coteaz model and careful cut away the hammer, ( unless you want yours to have the hammer. after all its your conversion&#33; ) then take your gk termi arm bit and remove the halberd from it, (note.. be SURE to make the cut very level, it makes it easier to attach the halberd to coteaz&#39;s hand. and makes it look more like he is holding it) next attach the halberd to coteaz&#39;s hand. now the next step is to take the bird off, ( dont use pliers you could stretch his arm ) then file it down smooth and flush with the armor, the take the stormbolter from a dreadnaught and attach it to where the bird was , if your very creative and a good sculptor take some green stuff and make his ammo clip from the gun. add some purity seals for flavor, and boom cool lookin gk grandmaster, well thats my two cents hope they help&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the advice, but it doesn&#39;t help me. I want a NFW AND a power weapon. this will give me an extra attack in combat. So I need any advice y0ou can give me.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard that gw will be realeasing new Gm GK model soon
    can anyone confirm this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooh whoops, well hmmm.. you can still keep the relative design with the coteaz model and simply add a dark elf black guard weapon into his hand, (wicked lookin blade imho), but if you want to go a little cheaper here is an idea : take an emporer&#39;s champion model and simply attach a storm bolter sprue to his left arm and take a the justicar sword and attach that to his left hand. anyway maybe that helps, btw my inquisitor is the emporer&#39;s champ model, i added all the above except the power weapon, and i took a high elf mohawk and glued it to him, giving him the roman legionnaire look, its pretty sweet i&#39;ll post a pic of it later=) good luck&#33; hope that helps. <

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don&#39;t need the Power Weapon; just use a CCW. All his attacks will be power (force actually) weapon attacks anyway, so you&#39;re just wasting 14 points that way.
    There is no pain you are receding
    A distant ship&#39;s smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can&#39;t hear what you are saying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this is getting off topic but my grandmaster can&#39;t take a ccw because he&#39;s in terminator armour. Maybe I should take should take a chainfist just i case i run into a dreadnought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are decent at conerting models i would get a space marine termie commander and give him a bigger sword/halberd from GK models and file away his basic stuff, put on some GK symbols, possibly from forgeworld, some purity seels, and mayby work on the head, also give it a better base, for that i get snips and cut around the legs, fit it in the big base slots and put in some green stuff. I personally would find this conversion quite hard but for others it may work.
    Shout out to Grand Master Arjoe&#33;
    Oh yeh and dont forget some storm sheilds.
    Hope that helped.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast