Simple Green - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple Green

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple Green

I have finally bought some simple green, and just want to know how much to dilute it, how much to use, how to use it, how long it takes etc etc. help greatly appreciated.

I'm actually not in my sixties. For some obscure reason, my age is set 50 years older than what it actually is.
    Also known as Jianaran

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Your question is rather undefined, how long what takes?
    but lets see what we can do,
    Dilution - it depends on how thick the pain is, different manufacturers producde different thickness, citadel (GW) paint is quite thick, I tend to dilute about one third as a standard practice.

In general, I paint from a pallet (you can get a plastic one from art shops very cheaply), put some of the paint on the pallet, add the relevent amount of water and I also use a little acrylic flow enhancer but the majority of people dont.
    Then start painting.

If you dont dilute youu will lose detail on the mini and tend to get slightly bumpy surfaces, if you do dilute it takes a little longer to dry but produces a better surface.

+ Reply to Thread