Action Scene, Marine gets owned - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Pwned by Phobos. LictorInTheGrass's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -27 (x0)

Action Scene, Marine gets owned

Well, I recently got some second hand models off a guy and with them came a guy who's arms were falling off and couldn't be move from over glueing. I was going to throw him away but I came up with an idea. :w00t: So i got some green stuff and model a blood splatter everywhere and stuck a metal slug going in. It looks mint, trust me on this everyone likes it. But I couldn't stop there...

I kept thinking, well, thats a big metal slug in his shoulder, what shots weird stuff like that. ORCS! So I decided to come up a terrian action piece, it is going to be taken place in the winter. Space wolve walking through this area and a waiting-half froze for being patient orc pops out, shooting the marine. Snow is everyway and what not, few pine trees, them covered in snow as well, the shoulders of the marine in snow, footprints, orc's back in snow, the WHOLE shabang!

I ask you guys, what materials are ideal? From the surface to work on, to the snow to use.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the terrain is standard, foam trees and such... then use a snow compound or flocking agent to snow coat everything... just be careful blood+paint+snow can be a real mess unless your careful..

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

nice idea, for the Ork, model it as a kommando (reeal sneaky like!).
    use GW snow scatter or if you have access to a model shop go there (everything is well cheaper and comes in the bucket load!) you should find everything you need there from lil pine trees to a nice wooden stand thing to enter it in you next years golden demon (or this years if it has not past.)

good luck pics would be nice

DJ87

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah let us see
    *The token German*

Torn between Emperors Children, Blood angels and space wolves now

Pwned by Phobos. LictorInTheGrass's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -27 (x0)

Not actually sure...

I donno where I could get this stuff, but I'll do a little investigating when I arrive home from college. unfortunetly I dont have the time or supplies to do right now. BUT I will! Does any have a alternate site for terrain stuff I could order stuff from? Also, i need and idea of a base to do this on and should I have the pieces removable or part of the big base?

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

i cant find any decent place to mail order, ill ask for a mail order magazine from my local one for you (were you live?? US i guess.)

For the base, if you will use models that you would be collecting in an army, model them on removable bases, if not make them pin on to the piece itself.

ideas for base,

snow base with pine trees (as you said) on a slow hill, rocks on side??

+ Reply to Thread