Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. Undercoat the flames white
2. Paint a bit of Enchanted Blue at the bottom for a Very hot base of flames. Good for a nice steaming cup of Prometheus in the morning. Skip this step if you are just showing something on fire. Unless lit by a flame-thrower, then you would put a very little amount of blue on it.
3. Paint Scab Red on the flames for the middle section. Paint Blood Red at the top of the Scab Red section. This will make it seem more shaded.
4. Then Paint a full layer of Blazing Orange onto the remaining white spot at the top. Then Drybrush Blazing Orange onto the bit of Blood Red.
5. Drybrush Sunburst Yellow onto the blood Red area and onto the Blazing Orange area. Do a very slight brybrush over the Blood Red areas to allow some orange to show through for nice shading