Space Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Space Marines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a SM with Heavy Bolter, and painted him up in some colors I thought were cool.

Basecoat: Snakebite Leather
    Second Coat: Super-watered down version of White and Snakebite
    Highlights: Light Snakebite
    Gun: Blood Red and Black, highlighted with Blod Red

That's basically it, I did a bunch of other colors, I'll post pictures when I get a digital camera. The whole thing took me approx. 4 hours. I think it's really a detailed and good paint scheme, but I want more opinions.

P.S. Why should Steel Legion get all the fun?

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm looks like a desert world style scheme
    although i would but some bestial brown as bascoat and highligh with snakebite leather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i would say try out with the base coat of bestial brown.... just going by my head but that seems like pretty sweet colors.... did u paint the eyes like scorpian green? cause i think that would look sweet and add alot to it to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I painted the eyes red, with black on the outside. Note: First time I did eyes without my hand shaking. Effect: Perfect eye&#33;
    I just primed him black, and when the snakebite went on, it was awesome. No streaks whatsoever after a wash of watered down snakebite, then a secondary wash of light snakebite made it coller than ever. Great contrast with the highlighting.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by XV-88@Nov 18 2003, 14:43
    Actually, I painted the eyes red, with black on the outside. Note: First time I did eyes without my hand shaking. Effect: Perfect eye&#33;
    I just primed him black, and when the snakebite went on, it was awesome. No streaks whatsoever after a wash of watered down snakebite, then a secondary wash of light snakebite made it coller than ever. Great contrast with the highlighting.
    so whats going to be the name of this chaptor?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Maroc Marauders.
    They&#39;re an entirely Spanish Chapter, with love for Las-Toting tanks and Heavy Bolters,
    Spanish is, after all, my almost first language.
    Adiós&#33;

Closed Thread