Oblits? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Oblits?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone give me some ideas of what colours I should use for the "fleshy stuff" on the obliterators?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark red as a base coat and then dry brush some light red on the high spots, then a light drybrushing of pink on top of that.
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Tyranids/aan' target='_blank'>Orange & Black Nids</a>

<a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afh' target='_blank'>Cadain 8th</a>
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afi' target='_blank'>8th Officer</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by WARMACHINE@Nov 18 2003, 11:18
    Dark red as a base coat and then dry brush some light red on the high spots, then a light drybrushing of pink on top of that.
    Then a mix of flesh and bone, and a flesh wash should do.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black, then add streaks of green running vertically down the armour, getting brightest at the bottom of each streak. Put a white dot at the bottom of some of the streaks, then gloss varnish it.
    There is no pain you are receding
    A distant ship&#39;s smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can&#39;t hear what you are saying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tentacle pink and palid flesh highlight? would this be a good idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grimm, that would make a ton of contrast. Skin is a gradually thing, so if you blend into the flesh it shold work out better.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or you could use a skin looking putty i trryed it once and it turned out preatty good

Closed Thread