The Siege Breaker - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

The Siege Breaker

Hello all,
    i am planing/starting a Iron Warriors army, my lord will be the center piece of the army, he will epitomise the Iron Warriors specialization for siege warfare.

He will be made of the bottom half of the defiler, it will be cut down, the middle bit will be remover so there is only four legs, using the smaller legs in these. his top half will be a daemon prince, using Krieger Krash Thraxxs head and mouth pipe.

The bits i need, he will be having a jet pack, how will i make this (remember he has a massive leg housing from the defiler) and the fun bits!!! He will be made for siege using two CCWs, thus he needs two big siege breaking devices.

My ideas..
    • Circular saw, Ork drednaught, or made from plastic card, ive seen it before and it fits well instead of the left hand
    • a big boaring drill (cone shaped thing with notches on it made to go through big hard things)
    • pneumatic drill, make it quite easily outa a screwdriver and a bit of tubing housing.
    • big screw shaped drill thing.
    any ideas comments are welcome, thanks DJ87

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i've said this to someone before, but old countersinking drill bits might work. Other bits could work for this as well. Good luck
    They shall be my Imperial Guard and they shall know some fear...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

The bottom half of a Defilier? Isn't that a bit big for just a Lord?

Anyways, I would personally use a pair of HUGE powerfists/claws. Something that looks like it could not only punch through a solid wall, but grab ahold of it on the other side and drag it down.
    Or, alternately, punch through the hull of a Land Raider, pick it up, and beat someone to death with it.
    Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.

Member of the Canadian Clan, eh.
    Mech Tau Cadre: 2000 points, needs paint and magnets.
    Paladins of Avalon (SW):-1500 points, needs paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think if he's using Inquisitor bitz it should work out fine. Their big enough for use on vehicles (on a side note, -][- bolters would make good kai guns, just shave off the purity seals)
    They shall be my Imperial Guard and they shall know some fear...

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

yes lord for 40K

im going to be taking a good half of the chassis away with the centeral joints, it will be alot thinner. im going to lower it on its legs to, pushing them out.

DJ87

+ Reply to Thread