Help On Primarch Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend xXFallenPhoenixXx and i are converting the fist founding primarches. Is there any discription on what Vulkan or Corax looks like?
    If u have any idea or suggestions on what weapons they have it would be greatly appreciated. send me your e-mail adress and i can send u what my friend and i have done so far !!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sounds like a great project, but very hard, what scale will they be in, i have done a sanguinius conversion in inquisiter scale
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked gamesworkshop and this is what they sent.
    Nothing about vulkan or corax though
    although i think corax wore black armour and had whiteish skin

Lion el Johnson - Classically he was armed with his famous "Lion Sword" and commonly was accompanied by one of the small "watchers in the dark".
    Sangunius - Wearing golden armour and wielding a power sword, The blood angel's Primarch is commonly shown so.
    Leman Russ - The smallest of the Primarchs, Leman Russ was barely bigger than a normal Space Marines, he used a practical chainsword and bolt pistol as often as his fangs.
    Roboute Guilliman was renowned amongst the Adeptus Astartes as the most flexible of the Primarchs. For this reason he could practically use any weapons.

The Daemon Primarchs are slightly easier to talk about.

Night Haunter - Dark blue armour with lightning claws
    Angron - Dark Red & Crimson, Dark blade Daemon Weapon
    Mortarion - Brown robes. Manreaper Daemon Weapon
    Magnus the Red - One eyed blue giant. Used Bedlam staff but quite frankly he'd fry you with his powers long before you came to fight him with it.
    Fulgrim of the Emperors Children - He wielded a pair of swords in a very fluid fighting style.

Personally I would start the primarchs out as chaos lords (even the imperial ones) and apply different daemonic abilities until they fit the profile. while the good ones may infact be getting daemonic strength this is simply to point the models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in an wd detailing the night lords story Night Haunter was depicted as hunched over fiend with large razor sharp claws.

Plus Fulgrim was multi-armed, serpentlike and had envenomed talons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just a little help with magnus here,there is an article in White Dwarf from a year ago, i'll have to find it but ill add the number in as soon as i do. they actually made a converted magnus the red as a prize for a contest they were running at the time. however,it does detail and show you how to make the model yourself. anyway, ill find the wd # for you to help you on your way. there are a few pics of him as well in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and i no for a fact that corax had like a hammer thinginy with black armour not quite sure bout the others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well vulkan the salamander guy would be wearing power armour painted in the pre-heresy colours, and im pretty sure he used a thunder hammer or maybe just a normal power hammer. not sure if he was dark skinned or not seeing as all the people of the salamanders home world are black.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished my conversions on rogal dorn. But i am stumpped on if i sould give him power or terrmi armour and what colour should i paint him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paint Dorn gold so he stands out.
    Leman russ was one of the bigger primarchs and the chainsword and pistol is just from the rubbish model gw made of him years ago.
    I fink magnus was normal coloured with lond red hair and one eye.
    vulkan is black and he would carry the hammer chaplain xaviers got and a bigger hammer i would fink
    Corax would be pasty looking with a sword.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make russ look like your steriotypical viking warrior
    corax had pail skin and black hair.
    vulkin had dark skin, with a hammer.
    guilliman should almost look like a roman centurian in my opinion

now are you making the traitor primarchs pre herresy or afterwards?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast