Since the new, bigger, more impressive Stealth suits are coming out in April, the question is, what do you do with all the old ones that people have? Afterall, you can't really expect the old ones to look right standing alongside the new ones, the size difference alone will look awful.
But never fear, I has come up with a solution for you
With a couple of minor modifications, you can turn your stealthy little Tau into rabid Attack Tau, bringing fear to bunny rabbits everywhere......errr.......people-ish type things anyway
-------------------------------------------------------

XV-77 Assault teams are formed by the few Fire warriors who feel the unusal need to come face to face with an enemy. In order to improve their chances of survival, these Fire warriors are sent to train with various Kroot Kindred, for 3 Kai'rotaa, where they recieve the skills and weaponcraft of close combat. The XV-77 Assault battlesuit provides both improved protection and enhances the brute strength of the Fire warrior wearing it, while also allowing them to leap their way into combat.

(Still WIP)
0-1 Fast Attack

XV-77 Assault Team (Tau: Shas'ui)
Points WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Shas'ui 25 3 3 4 3 1 3 2 8 3+
Shas'vre +10 3 3 4 3 1 3 3 8 3+

Team: A team consists of 6-12 Shas'ui

Equipment: An Assault Team is equipped with the XV-77 Assault battlesuit. The above profile has been amended to include the suits enancements. The Assault team is always considered to be Bonded. Each team member is equipped with a Bonding Blade which can be used in combat.

Character: One Shas'ui per team may be upgraded to Shas'vre at +10 points. They may then select items from the Tau Armoury.

Battlesuit Systems
VX-77 Assault battlesuit
S T W Save
+1 - - 3+
Jetpack, Twinlinked Pulse Carbine, Bonding Blade, Photon Grenades
--------------------------------------------------------

I had that guy sitting in a box doing not much, and with the update to the Tau he looked like he'd be a bit out of place, the conversion is pretty simple, I took off the front of the burst cannon, and replaced it with a pair of Pulse Carbines, and a grenade launcher attachment, and the "Bonding Blade" comes from a couple of spare LotR elf spear/swordsmen.
I've tried to keep the statline relatively calm, nothing too outrageous, but still a threat, and it is based on the stealth stats, so it's not too unbelievable (I reckon anyway).
So what do you think? A good idea?