Norn Queen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Norn Queen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, since, well, i like trabids, i have decided to make one of their queens. so far i have two gragoyle wings sets, six scything talons and rending claws. i also plan to make the whole body from green stuff and mount it on two new ig weapons bases melded together to form an oval. i have seen a few of the forgeworld larger tyranids and wonder how i would go about com[osing and making a norn queen?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a book called Worriors of Ultimar in which it describes a Norn Queen. They dont appear on the battle field because they are part of the hive ships that the nids use to travers space. They are nothing like any nid moddle because their body is part of the living ship so they dont move, have no arms and are only protected by a layer of poision spines.

Dont be discouraged.......the book does describe one of the queens body guard as much bigger hive tyrants. Taller and stronger with thick armour, these would make great convertions.......
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're making a whole body out of Green Stuff? Either you're an excelent sculpter, or just crazy. Since the queen has no arms, just get the queen's normal carapace, and fill in the arm holes with Green Stuff.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are they even playable or not nora queen they are extreme hard to model so good luck&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool idea but hard to pull off. It was to have 5 plates of some kind on its head and six small, astrophied limbs. Have holes in its side near the bottom with rippers running through, this is where the snids spawn from.
    In game terms use that WD article for tyranid custom creatures. Give it massive toughness and loads of wounds/mass points. No attack except maybe som psycic attack. In battle it can spaw D3 ripperswarms or D6 gaunts each turn. Oh yeah, make it imobile.
    Signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was constructive, but as I say, don&#39;t bring up old posts, please.

Closed Thread