New paintjobs at Chest of Colors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

New paintjobs at Chest of Colors

Some of the Chest of Colors painters were pretty quiet and ... unexpectedly to many of us, they posted so many new photos that I had plenty of work uploading them to their galleries.

First of all Zolwik (yes, he's alive) started with the series of 'dipped' tyranids. The first two (really original) Hive Tyrants can be seen in his gallery. Don't miss them, they really deserve your attention. And if you like them - there will be more to come!

Another person showing us his new work is el_kornikus, who painted a Tyrannic War Veteran. There are also some Confrontation miniatures awaiting uploading, so stay tuned!

And you think it's all?
    You're wrong! Eliash is presenting us his new Wolfen Predator, and I must admit it's a pretty neat mini! There are also better pictures of his earlier works in the gallery now

And to finish this update, there is also one more mini - Ana made another attempt at the source lighting effect on her Bretonnian Damsel (or Sorceress for traditionalists ). With better effects than before, she hopes

2. Remove Advertisements

Eskisltuna, Sweden
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

525 (x8)

Those were really intresting conversions. I have always loved these guys (and gals) work so I am not disapointed!

+ Reply to Thread