Harliquins - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Harliquins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im thinking of usin strikin scorpions and addin some blades to the botoms of their arms then paintin crazy clown colour any 1 no any other stuff i could use

<span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or, you could just buy them online.
    They would be wearing a jump suit sort of thing, so how about a Vindicare assassin with the weapons filed off?
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

modified vindicare would be cool ive seen a calidus turned into 1 which looked bad @&#036;&#036; and as for buying them how bout no that would mean get money and my way i ca use the scorpians as scorpian if i eva wanna play eldar id also give em green stuff mohawk things
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just ripped apart my fire dragon exarch and added winds, baharoths sword arm, and a space marines arm(no sholder pad) holding a chaos bolter(sawed off barrel) with the top of a necron gauss blaster. This model also has swooping hawks wings and is painted shiny(very shiny) silver and a black dry brushed over with enamel gold. In my opinion, he is kick ass for a solitare...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should just buy the models. If you feel a converting need, you could turn some Dark Reapers into Death Jesters, maybe using DE heads...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread