Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Just wanted to share how I just made Assault Cannons for my Deathwing Terminators.
- Plastic Terminator Heavy Flamer arm
- XActo knive/blade/cutter
- Ball pen (preferably at the end of its life!)
- Copper ring from a coaxial cable do-it-yourself connector kit
- Crazy-Glue (cyanoacrylate)
1) Cut off the nozzle part of a plastic Heavy Flamer arm
2) Cut a ball pen ink tube in 4 pieces of 3/4" length (wash thoroughly first!)
3) Take the copper ring from a coaxial cable connector kit and (forcefully) insert 4 tubes in it
4) Add superglue here and there so everything holds
5) Glue the ring-side on the Heavy Flamer body
There you go, a 4-nozzle Assault Cannon. I know, the GW model has 6 nozzles. But it's a Heavy 4 weapon, isn't it?
My humble contribution to this forum.
"Rolling sixes with a Wraithcannon. Priceless."
- Craftworld Eldar Iyanden, 2000pts
- Space Marines Dark Angels, 2000pts
- Dark Eldar, 2000pts
- Chaos Death Guard, 2000pts
Got any pics?