Heresy! or is it? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heresy! or is it?

READ AT OWN RISK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ok, as many have heard, there is a rumor going around that the great and powerful Omnissiah is...don't shoot me...a C'tan! His/it's/her (ugh)'s name is the void dragon, or dragon, for short. anyways, alot of people are thinking, "oh great, now the imperium is really screwed! I mean come on, first the tyranids, then this! great!". Well, vent your rage before listening (reading) this. I thought it too, but think of it this way, there are four C'tan left. Ok, once you have gotten a grasp on that, get this, one is the devourer, or "outsider", a.k.a. the Hive Mind! The other two are the deciever and nightbringer, the necron gods. and the dragon (if it really exists) is Omnissiah, and supposedly, powers all machines in the imperium. Now, the Hive mind (devouerer/outsider), has control of the tyranid race,
    and it's doin' pretty good. The nightbringer and deceiver have the necrons, and they ain't goin' nowhere. And, in theory, if the humans embrace the dragon, (he could be the emperor reborn as a god!), they could have a C'tan backin' them up! Think of it! No more
    impending doom, wouldn't that be nice.

Of course I only think of this when my friends are talking about how screwed humanity is,
    any other time I'm a loyalist, an adept of the machine god, Omnissiah. But if your down about the whole "Oh crap, were screwed" type imperium, just think of this...

If you like it, your welcome, if you ar accusing me of heresy, I warned you!

How many Inquisitors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three,
    one to screw it in, one to outlaw lightbulbs, and one to deny lightbulbs ever existed.

-Proud creator of the Sons of Omnissiah
    -Kroot pluralized is Kroot, if you say Kroots, you irk me!

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

First of all, this is in the wrong forum...
    Second. I will burn you Heretic! Thou say that our most holy God Emperor is some kind of Xeno blasphemy? There is only one fate for thy kind and that is the eternal purging and by the Emperor you shall have it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really off-topic (definitely the wrong forum) and has been done a hundred or so times before.
    And also really unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

1) Wrong forum
    2) Look in the Necron forum and fluff forum, this topic has been done to death.

-Locked-

Closed Thread