Modelling putty and pin vices - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Modelling putty and pin vices

Because I want to start various conversions (one a daemon prince, another a vampire), modelling putty seems compulsory (filing gaps or whatever) and a pin vice as well.

For those who know, I live in HK, so where do I get modelling putty? Green stuff seems VERY expensive to order online, and I dun want to just buy one thing from a shop due to shipping fees. I've heard of Magicsculpt and Milliput or whatever, but have absolutely NO idea what it is or how to use it. Where do I get modelling putty locally (people who lived in Hong Kong ONLY) and what type do you recommend me to use?

Same goes with the pin vice. For the bits, what do you use ? (paper clips??) and where do I get them locally? cuz the gw one is a darn ripoff 8 pounds?!!

I hope to get answers cuz I'm desperate, been laggy this conversion for Wayyyyy too long.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x2)

you can also use loctite 2 part filler for modeling it works in exactly the same way as GS but be aware that it DOES dry in about 5-10 mins so only mix up what you can use in that ammount of time.
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

+ Reply to Thread