Crisis And Aun'shi Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it a little silly that crisis suits fight with their fists, so i am planning on adding some close combat weapons to them (i wont use any special rules or anything, I just think it would look cool). I have thought about buying a Banshee Exarch Power Staff, or whatever its called, and cut of the blades, file away the 'cables' on the sides, and attach them to one of the XV-8's arms, like claws (Wolverine in X-Men). Also, how should i attack them (it would look a little odd with just two blades glued to their arms, attached to nothing )?

Another thing, I am converting Aun'shi to use as a 'ninja aun' (normal aun, just looks cooler ). Anyway, I am making a japaneese style hat out of a shield generator, and i have cut the honour blade in half, so he's holding one 'sword' in each hand (i also bent the fingers on his left arm). Does anyone have any ideas of other swords i can use, preferably something that is two per blister, and made by GW (my local hobby store practically only sell GW Minis, Magic: TG and computer games)?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could posibly use a melta staff from inquisitor that would look ok

Closed Thread