My Eldar Colour Scheme - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello folks! Here are som pics of my eldar models and my own colour scheme. I hope they give some inspiration to those ppl that are planning to paint Eldar or tau and dont know what colours to pic

Warlock

Wraithguard

The wraithguard pic is abit blurred sorry for that..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good strong colour scheme...........you cant go wrong with red and bone.
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Wraithguard's gun is a bit too much. Maybe give it a black ink wash to keep the shine down.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the Wraithguard gun.

Yeah the shades became abit to red. I had to little brown ink when i did the washwork. The pic of the wraithguard is ont that good eather.. Ill try to get one that pictures the model in its best way.

The Idea was to have the gun look the same way as the Warlocks sword or pistol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I look back, I can see that the Warlock&#39;s gun is much better. Keep at it, and soon you&#39;ll have two really cool pieces&#33;
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Closed Thread