Painting Tau Bfg Ships. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've recently begun to collect a small fleet for BFG, but I have no resources on the painting of the ships as according to what is seen in WD (285)
    I'm in the middle of trying to aqquire BFG magazine but to no success so far, anyone know the correct stages to achieve the 'official' look for the painted ships?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. What I think might look pretty good is a basecoat of goblin green, with some kind of ink (maybe) over it. Paint in khaki, except water it down around the edges to leave highlights. Highligh the ship more in khaki mixed with white, and paint details.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White with red stripes is what I saw. It looks sort of like a Corellian Corvette off of Star Wars. If you don't know what that is the smaller of the two ships in the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope, almost identical colours I think.

Closed Thread