CAC Biker Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CAC Biker Conversions

(Chosen Aspiring Champions)

I've decided to get some chaos, but as a modelling thing, rather than for playing with. Therefore, I want to make them look as cool as possible.

I am getting: A box of 3 bikers, and two bikers. (I want to box of 3 so that I get some spare parts for an AC to play about with).

One is going to be a Lord. The others are going to be Chosen Aspiring Champions. I know that I'm going to give the Lord a Darkblade, and one of the others a Dreadaxe. I'm thinking of modelling another with daemonic talons. Most of them will have some form of Daemonic mutation. I'll probably give another a hammer, and another a mace. Something like that.

Any cool ways/things to model? What are the bikes made out of? Paint schemes any good?

*In My Mind*

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cant have more than one daemonic weapon in an army. The space marine bikes look much better as a base model. Try looking at doomrider parts for more conversion ideas on the bikes. and as for colour schemes what legion are you collecting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Punted to Conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by C'tan
    You cant have more than one daemonic weapon in an army.
    But that hardly matters if it's only a modeling project and not for playing, does it?

I once saw a neat model that had a rider taking cover behind a fallen bike - looked very nice, as he was balancing his Meltagun on the bike's frame.

Or perhaps maybe one that is leaning over to snatch something off the ground - maybe like an objective marker?

What about someone who is standing in the saddle and steering through some chains wrapped around the handle bars? That be very Khornish.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Since they are not ordinary bikers but Chosen Champions of...whom or what?
    I think their loyalty is essential. It differs in looks between the gods quite a bit.

If you don't go khornate you can have one (at least) of them as a sorcerer. Cloak on the biker. Stack of books and bones behind the saddle. Take a look at Cyphers torso and head.

They should anyhow be individuals. Quite some powerful warriors on those bikes, rulers of nastiness and various planet systems. Go crazy:yes: .

They could be accompanied by a few chaos-hounds.

I have always fancied the old "horse's cranium tied onto front"-look.

The saddle is made from skin. If you put a head, cut clean from top-lip and down, just behind the saddle-top, you can tie the face (mouth) to the saddle using greenstuff. Paint it like skin. It will now look as if it (the person) had been impaled in a very crude, flaying way.

A grim reaper? The scythe looks awsome on a biker.

Why not have them all champions of the different gods? One of each and an Undivided Lord? You could then have them each wield a, for their diety, characteristic Daemon weapon?

Good luck and I look forward to see some WiP's.

+ Reply to Thread