New way to paint blood - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New way to paint blood

Hi the other day when I was painting my demaon prince I noticed a large things sticking out that shouldn't be there so I decided to chop it off. The chopping went ok till I cut myself (by accident) there was a lot of blood ran to the bathroom cleaned myself up then I went back to what I was doing and I n oticed there was blood on the sword of my deamon prince and it looked so cool. So theres a tip for people who can't get blood on there weps use real blood Iwish had a pic to show you how cool it is.

handgunroy :ninja:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Umm...

You are telling people to BLEED on their models so it looks real? I do not believe this is a good idea and so I will be closing this thread, I am sorry but it is not the best of ideas.

KU

Closed Thread