Defiler Autocannon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 (x0)

Defiler Autocannon

I would like to mount the defilers reaper autocannon on the left arm (front claw) i've seen it done before by mike butcher but how on earth do you get the thing onto the arm without making the thing look silly?

2. Remove Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

746 (x8)

Honestly I don't know.
    If you ask this on the Conversion board there'll be quite a few people of great skill to help you.

OK, I took a look at his models and I think the key is how he uses the front legs as arms instead. If you do the same and think of the limb as an arm, the Reaper should go on the midsection. I'm not sure I like it all to much though.

I googeled and found two different defilers by thye man, they both seemed to have their reapers there, but I wonder if it wouldn't look better if they were on the back of what became the "hand" instead. Maybe you could try it.
    Last edited by Andusciassus; January 30th, 2006 at 22:27.

+ Reply to Thread