Converting 40k units with Fantasy Parts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Converting 40k units with Fantasy Parts

I'm working on a couple of different random conversion projects (I"m a real amateur when it comes to this, so it's nothing fantastic).

I was wondering, for those of you who know the parts -- will the legs of the plastic Dark Elf Warriors fit together with any Imperial Guard or Space Marine torsos? I like the whole armored skirt look, but I don't want to go and get ahold of the bits only to find out they're incompatible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should look nice with Imperial Guard torsos, but SM ones might be too bulky. Dunno about the new SM Scouts, as I have yet to see any up-close.
    "Through most of the war we fought as nobles might. Never betraying, never decietful. But there came a point where tripping the soldier next to you might mean another day of life..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahh i know the old dark elf legs from when they didnt come in pieces (i had to cut them in half to get the legs) will work as i used them on my IG HQ.. but the new ones are a tad thinner aren't they? if you havent bought any parts yet and are looking at parts for making IG with long ..'skirts'.. you could check out the bretonnian men at arms, as were used here
    http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4...nv/default.htm

+ Reply to Thread