Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
there are many different ways of making plastic cadians into veterans here are some ideas
* cut the stock of the plastic lasgun with a modelling knife
* use bare heads such as the ones from mordiehm
* add trophys of war such as ork or traitors heads
* add stuble to cadian heads by drybrushing it on
* make shotguns by triming down the barrels of las guns and cutting away the magazine
* paint or model injuries onto the models
* add knifes from other sprues to the models waiat or lower leg
* add scopes from the space marine sprue to their guns
* dirty there uniforms by lightly drybrushing scorched broen on their boots and guns
* paint chips on there guns with boltgun metal
* try to model medals on their chests using green stuff
* make there lasguns look upgraded by glueing an extra nozzle underneath the current one.
and you have it a few ideas on how to make veterans
additions to the list and comments are welcome.
Use catachan arms instead of cadian ones (try to make those shoulder pads though). Use looted weapons (my veterans will have a Tau plasma gun, Eldar Lasblaster and the sergant will have an shuriken catapult and counts as Storm Bolter and so on).
cool, i completly forgot about the catachan arms
your idea with the weapons sounds awsome
Well, until the commissar finds out and shoots him in the head for heresy :rolleyes:
* Save the backpacks from the heavy weapon teams for the veterans.
Sounds good to me!