Which direction to paint? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which direction to paint?

I am about ready to paint the overcoats on the IG Steel Legion, tying to incorporate all the things I am reading about and observing from other posts and pictures. I have been trying to do the blending/wet blending thing, and after doing the boots on my squad, I think I see how it is supposed to work. But now, on a larger area, as I start to paint my layers on and blend it all together, do you start from the top of the model's overcoat, or the bottom of the coat, and work your way up? Also, suggestions on the color layering would be real nice. I have started with a bestial brown base, with some ink shading already done. How should I build this up? In the end I am hoping for a darker khaki look, kinda dirty from fighting in slop and grease all the time! Thank you for your time and wisdom!
    - Radio

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind, dumb question ( I think we are all allowed one or two, eh?)

+ Reply to Thread