Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Hi all

I am painting my Emperors Children and want to paint them dark purple and gold now this is the pre heresy colours but I want my army to be full chaos, do you guys think this would pose a problem?

I hate pink and black!

Cheers
    Dean

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

There is nothing in the rules that states that they must be painted in a particular color. I would use the standard color schemes as a guideline only. If there is any questions about the functionality of your army from your opponents you may need to explain ahead of time but I wouldn't worry about color choice.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update

I have decided to go for a Chaos undivided army this will prevent a problem with the colour scheme but now I need ideas for a new Chaos Space Marine Chapter and idea so please throw em at me!

background needed!
    conversion concepts (I am quite skilled conversion wise so all ideas will be considered!

Thanks all
    Dean

Website under construction!

http://uk.geocities.com/d.leister@btinternet.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Color schemes are pretty much endless. Just find something that you are happy with. Isn't coming up with a background part of the fun? Sorry can't help you there. Conversion wise - well a lot really depends on background but I am partial for seeing ruined bases, maybe more dynamic poses, have some figures leaping or dodging. Basically creating action in the figures. Really the sky is the limit. Maybe if you were a bit more specific we can get more specific info to you.

On an aside note - I visited your website and noticed that you are displaying images from other painters. It is considered bad form to display others works - even in a combined image without giving them credit. Especially so if you are setting up a site to sell miniatures.

At least 2 of the figures were painted by Rune Kapell.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slorak

Hi

Yes I am fully aware of the fact this is another guys (Runes) models but the site is atm in early stages and I have contacted Rune and asked his permission to use his tutorials which gives me the right to the images as long asI as you say link him which I have but as yet the tutorial page is not ready to go live at present.

I would never use other peoples work with out permission or linking!

Thanks
    Dean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

425 (x8)

No problem. As you can see this is a rather small community. Just my opinion but this may help - I would suggest not linking to your site until you are ready to display some content. Otherwise you could lose potential customers that go to the site and don't see anything.

Cheers,

-Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slorak

Good advice dude!

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread