And... I'm Spent. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You folk may remember back when i was a conversion MODing Freak, yes? At the time i had all these great ideas for custom scout snipers and whatnot, and lets not forget prizes like that techmarine i got in the gallery. the painting may only be so-so, but the conversion is quality if i do say so myself.

Anyway I soon realized that scout snipers ROYALLY suck. I can't put effort into troops that blow chunks like that, and close combat marine scouts have ALOT of variety so i don't need to convert them at all.

I was going to do some tank conversions, but then i realized its not worth it, and that i really only enjoy doing miniature scale mods, not vehcles.

Anyone got some cool ideas for some Space marine Conversions but don't have a clue how to do them? Even if its just modeling existing wargear, like the lightning claws and termy honors i did. I need inspiration people, Help a fellow out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok not that I don't know how to do it, but do you know if it is possible to by seperate lightning claw arms... I mean without having to buy an entire model?

Oh, and do you know a great way to make monstrous lighting claws which I can use for a deamon prince conversion?
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the monstrous lightning claws, I'd get the blades from dark eldar heads or sculpt them from green stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heyrts, give me some idea of the army you are building and how you would like for it to look and I'll come back with a few ideas for you. By the way, I play with a team of sm scout snipers. cannon fodder is gooooood to have. Anyway, litlle info on your army and ideas will come back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as a large conversion of lightning claws, you may want to try the dozer blades from any vehicle sprue.

Closed Thread