conversion idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: conversion idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conversion idea

im kinda getting sick of typical archon model. the male with the big right hand looks cool and all, i just want something different. the femal looks a bit better but just a little to small and puny. i was considering using one of vects incubi body gaurds with the cape and all. those guys look awesome. the only problem is that he comes with a punisher and is basically just an incubi with a cape. i havnt really done any serious conversions before so im thinking of doing one with the following iteams:

a warrior from vects ravager. the warrior that is shooting on of the dissies. i'd use him without the arms of course. i like this model, because his face is different from normal warriors (he has a big right eye) he also seems to have more armor on him then a normal warrior. im planning on adding a couple of blades to his knee and using a wyches shoulder thing over his left shoulder.

for his right arm im considering using lelith's right arm. the one that is holding her impailer. (this would be considered an agoniser)

for his left arm im think about using one of the wyches left arms. one that is holding the double blade (this would be considered as poisen blades)

the idea behind this model is to keep it a fairly normal size. the dark eldar are a quick and deadly race and their hq is no exception. this model is smaller than most lords in the 40k universe but he looks very agile and deadly in hth. what do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My lord is made by beastmaster legs, warrior body and pistol, beastmaster agoniser, warrior head and scourge wings. it looks really cool
    "98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature."
    W/L/D
    3/2/1
    =(

+ Reply to Thread