need help for nurgle possessed conversions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

need help for nurgle possessed conversions.

i was looking online for some nurgle army conversions and i came across these. i think they are soo neat looking. i was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me what pieces they used or what paints they used to make them. i would very much appreciate it. thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Kamloops, BC
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

39 (x1)

They look to me like the older style... plaugebearers. I'll go on a link hunt and see what I can find.

Edit: I was wrong, they are the current plauge bearers for some body / head / arms. Looks like a mixture of chaos and loyalist sholder pads. The feet look like plaugebearer feet. Can't place the legs yet though, proablly plauge marine legs. More research is required!

Edit: The backpacks seem to be loyalist, although slightly modified in some way, hard to tell with what. It looks as if some of the legs are from Chaos Nurgle Plague Marine with Assault Weapon. the rest look like Chaos Nurgle Plauge Marine legs. I can't place the arms. At first I thought clasic blue horor, but thats not the case.

Edit: found the deamon name

I think thats about all I can help you with, the arms stump me.
    Last edited by Daedelus; March 30th, 2006 at 00:59.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus
    there is a difference in a well educated kick and an amateur one.

+ Reply to Thread