Underside of Tanks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Vancouver, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

Underside of Tanks

Hey Guys,

Im constucting a Razorback right now, and as the fumes of the glue came to me (JK) I realized Im not sure what to do with the underside of my tank. Should I paint it solid or would it be almost all covered in mud...hmmm so please people tell me what you do...to the down under.

Please and Tank You

2. Remove Advertisements

Waterloo, Ont.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

I guess it depends on what you are going for.

My nurgle Rhino has a big hole in the bottom with the 'metal' torn back and foulness seeping out so that when it gets killed I can flip the tank over on its back and it becomes instand wreckage.

Most of the rest of my vehicles are pretty standard underneath with the exception of another Chaos Rhino which is covered in chaos style graffiti on the bottom.

Once again though, this is so that when the vehicle is killed, my opponent can read whats on the bottom when I flip it over.

Putting mud on the bottom of your tank is a good idea, if you can pull it off properly.

Too often I've seen battle damage and dirt and the like painted on a tank and it just looks like the painter was sloppy. I guess it depends upon your level of skill as to whether you wish to go that route.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

+ Reply to Thread