Smoke Launchers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Smoke Launchers

Junior Member warchief uber doom's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-2 (x0)

Smoke Launchers

hehehehe, this may get me banned from these fourms, but w/e
    I had the idea of combinding my two favourite hobbies: Dope and WH40K
    Thru out my days i have made a great many inventive smoking devices and had the crazy idea to make a bong (or a pipe) out of a WH tank

I play nid's mostly, but as i have a SoB army going as well and my little brother plays SM i'm gonna use either and Exorcist or an extra rino we have kicking around

It would be sweet to take a hit in the middle of a game, put ur tank back down and say u used your smoke launchers....and since i live in Canada I won't get arrested....hopefully

Neway, i've already half-started to convert the rino, and will post pics of the procces and finished product at a latter time (asuming the admin. dosn't take this thread down right now)

I've learded that life is just one crushing defeat after another untill you just wish Flanders was dead

2. Remove Advertisements

Waterloo, Ont.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

As this is a public forum (meaning specifically for all ages and nations) this an appropriate subject.

In addition, although I have nothing against you modelling your tank in any way you wish, posting such pictures as you suggested would also be stopped for the same reason.

Furthermore, since you already seem to have had an inkling of trouble before you posted this, I would urge you to listen to your own advice before posting similar threads in the future.

I am not going to warn you, neg rep you or anything else at this point. Everyone gets one shot in my book.
    Last edited by Grey; April 2nd, 2006 at 20:03.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

Closed Thread