Sisters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sisters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sisters

Hello, My Camera is crap and has no macro mode so bear with me here.
    I also am a quasi n00b been plating for about 6 months. My painting has improved alot but still isn't par with you gurus. Basically I want to know what you think about my scheme and colorization.
    RE: the fuzzy blurry pics, it's my camera, i pic delayed and set it down for stabilization. I tried to sharpen some but they just came out worse. My min focus is 3 feet.
    One solution that does wotrk tho. slam down a few beers and the pics become more clear.

and i apoligize if i posted these wrong
    and for your viewing pleasure

Opponent: Orks and Sisters? Is that even legal?
    Me: The last Inquisitor that asked me that is now dead.
    40K: W/L/D
    Non Variant Orkz 52/20/12
    Bad Moonz Orkz: 6/1/1
    Evil Sunz Orkz: 11/0/0
    Witch Hunters: 10/1/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

OK really cant tell the standard of painting from the piccis, there is clearly highlighting there but could be naff or good.

As for colour scheme, Blue is none standard for sisters but by no means unheard of, personnaly I dont like any of the blue schemes I have seen but that is a matter of personnal taste

Try and get some better piccis taken
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    OK really cant tell the standard of painting from the piccis, there is clearly highlighting there but could be naff or good.

As for colour scheme, Blue is none standard for sisters but by no means unheard of, personnaly I dont like any of the blue schemes I have seen but that is a matter of personnal taste

Try and get some better piccis taken
    Yeah, i think more people would give comments, cuz this just is a bit to bad to be able to judge bout the quality, cuz like this it looks like paint is splashed over them.
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x6)

Yeah, I also wantd to comment (as I paint/play SOBs too) but from your pictures nothing can be deciphered unfortunately... Color scheme is OK, as long as you are happy with it that's what counts. As far as quality - no comments due to pics quality. I wish I could help more...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Not so keen on your colour scheme. Blue-green, blue-yellow & blue-purple... It looks like you've just grabbed whatever paints you had left over from a previous army.
    I'd suggest a more unified colour scheme with minor variations if you want to show different squads.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by CBrate
    Not so keen on your colour scheme. Blue-green, blue-yellow & blue-purple... It looks like you've just grabbed whatever paints you had left over from a previous army.
    I'd suggest a more unified colour scheme with minor variations if you want to show different squads.
    I don't really agree with this, it could look ok, (though at some points they don't), but it0s just not clear enough to see.
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

+ Reply to Thread