Welcome to Librarium Online!
Hey all, I am starting WE, and was hoping to et some of my ideas out in the open with construtice critisism, and [hopefully] get some hints, ideas, and tips in return. Here's what I think I'm gonna do for my army:
1. Spray on Chaos Black.
2. Go over the 'blank' parts of the armor in Shadow Grey.
3. Drybrush Codex Gray/Fortress Gray [Either one, really] over 'blank' parts.
4. Do weapons in Brazen Brass.
5. Pick out Details in [That really bright, vibrant gold, forget the name, maybe "Blazing Gold"?]
6. Eyes are Blood red with a touch of Gloss varnish.
1. Spray on Chaos Black
2. Go over skin in Shadow Grey.
3. Highlight with Codex Grey/Fortress Gray [Again, it's up to you].
4. Go over all metal in Brazen Brass.
5. Hair is Blood Red with Blazing Orange highlights.
6. Claws, teeth, and horns are [Havn't decided yet, either Chaos Black with Varnish or Bleached bone].
7. Eyes are Blood Red with a bit of Varnish.
1. Spray on Chaos Black.
2. Skin is Shaodw Grey.
3. Highlight skin with Codex/Fortress Grey.
4. Horns, claws, and teeth are Black W/ Varnish or Bleached Bone.
5. Hair is Blood Red with Blazing orange Highlights.
6. Eyes are blood red with varnish.
Well, those are just some ideas for the basic troops, and I have no way of figuring out how they will look, but I am going for an almost "Balrog-ish" look. You know, ashen body with flaming hair and such. Well, any and all ideas/comments are welcome, and hints/tips will also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Caluin; April 6th, 2006 at 05:51.
I think this belongs in the painting section of the forums.
I always do a test model for painting schemes to see how it comes together.
I would suggest doing one and posting the picture for those tips and suggestions you want.
W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!
Damn that was fast. And yea, This should prolly be in the Painting forum. I will edit it immediatly.
And yes, I will test it ona model as soon as I get one [LOL!] and post the results. Thanks again.
No help? Please?
Looks good to me. Goodluck with em'
Thanks guys! I got my first squad of Berserkers today, and will hopfully have them done soon!
ALMOST DONE GLUEING THEM!
I'll be able to start painting, maybe, tomorrow. Yays for me!
Well, I finished the First guy, and am Satisfied* with how he looks.I feel that something is missing, as the Greys really make him look unpainted in most places, but oh well. I should have some pics fairly soon.
* Looking at Codexs makes me depressed...Oh well. *Sigh*.