My own Chapter.. need help in color scheme. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My own Chapter.. need help in color scheme.

I am creating fluff to a Space Marine chapter of mine:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...luff-help.html (Adamantium Souls Chapter (Modeling/Fluff help~))

though I have not much ideas on what kind of Chapter color scheme I would run.

Adamantium to my understandings is the fictional hardest substance out there.
    Colors would come in either Silver, Gold or Goldish/orange?

Each marine would be built of this:

Some will have

So here are my basic ideas:

No. 1.

Black Bolters
    Gold Body and legs.
    White or Silver Eagle?
    Shoulder Pads, Red or black on the bottom trim, and Gold On the top padded part.

No. 2.

Black Bolters
    Black Body and legs.
    White or Silver Eagle?
    Shoulder Pads, Red on the bottom trim, and Gold or silver On the top padded part.

Any oppinions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the parts - but good luck getting them - they will cost a fortune!

As for the colour scheme - KISS - having too many colours in any design looks confusing and muddy. Pick one or two main colours (contrasting) and maybe a spot colour that complements the two main colours.

Good resources for those are the citadel panting guide and the citadel marine painting guide.

(Just a quick show off, this is my own marine chapter and I picked the colours on that basis, I think it looks sweet

)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You bastard.. I just mad a marine today thinking "I might make an army of marines like this how cool would that be!" Oh well yuo can I dropped it because of the cost. Im doing 1 squad in my army. Personally Im out of ideas maybe go to the g.w website and go tot he interactive painter.
    Your Signature:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spongebob
    You bastard.. I just mad a marine today thinking "I might make an army of marines like this how cool would that be!" Oh well yuo can I dropped it because of the cost. Im doing 1 squad in my army. Personally Im out of ideas maybe go to the g.w website and go tot he interactive painter.
    Heh wait you talking to me? Anyways what Ideas did you have? I'd really like to know....

Anyways next week I should get 2x boxes of Command Squads, and 4x tactical squads Enough to to make 2 of my projected models, and I guess maybe I'd have to see the models in person before starting out a color scheme ^.^. BTW nice marines!

+ Reply to Thread