Ancient Eldar Ruins - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancient Eldar Ruins

I have been building up a table that is mostly forest and hills for the last little while. I wanted a wilderness table because it can easily be used for almost any game system.

But here's my problem. I'd really like to add a little bit of 40k feel without blowing away the flexibility of the terrain. So I thinks to meself "Self, you should build some ancient ruins".

What I'm looking for is some ideas on making some really ancient ruins (probably eldar) that have long since been reclaimed by nature. I'm looking for a similar feel to the ancient lizardman ruins that you often see in WD and the like, only more ancient eldar.

If anybody knows where I can get pics or drawings of ancient eldar archetecture from before the craftworlds I'l really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rat of vengence
    Just how dark are these angles?
    "It was a magnificent display of trained and disciplined valour, and its assault failed of success because dead men can advance no further"
    -refering to the Royal Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel after they took 90% casualties in the assault

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckons anything they use for Elves in fantasy would probably be a good bet + add in some big red gems

+ Reply to Thread