WIP: World Eater Predator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

WIP: World Eater Predator

I'd just like some suggestions on what more I could add to make it more "World Eatery." I've done a bit of battledamage by cipping away parts of the armour here and there aswell as done some random defilement - don't really know how to describe it better my making long cuts against the surface of the tank.
    I loaded up with spikes on the front to represent Destroyer, Khorne's gift to vehicles, loads of spikes at the front cause some serious pain to anything that doesn't throw itself out of the way fast enough. I'm especially font of the Berzkerker on the top, he's supposed to be one of the tank crew being gripped by Blood Frenzy and therefore been rushing to get out of the tank and see his enemies fall. The double bolt pistols he has could represent a combi bolter or just be there to look cool. :>

Last edited by Kaiser; April 18th, 2006 at 00:19.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

build a deli into one side and a Mc Donalds into the other. you can't get more eatery than that. sorry, i had to. other than that, what are world eaters famous for? build off that.

Edit: by the way, thanks FOR THE NEGATIVE REP. i won't return the favor because i am not going to hold a grudge. it's against my nature. and i am also not wasting another thread to rant. also, i was doped up on ibuprofen because i just got my braces on and my mouth was bleeding.(still is)
    Last edited by XenomarinesKiller; April 18th, 2006 at 18:40.

Remember, if someone helps you with anything, REP THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Lyran View Post
    "Wow, that's awesome, I wish my leg looked like that!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

I suppose you could add some chainsaw style attatchments along the sides to further represent Destroyer, but for my money nothing beats a big banner displaying the World Eater's Legion symbol on the back of the tank.

Assuming of course that you can model the banner so it looks like its being flapped in the wind.

If you had a trailer hitch on the tank, you could add a wagon/portable altar carrying the skulls for the skull throne, but that would be pretty cheesy.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Kaiser, how about some spinning razor blades to get the blood flowing. Or some combine harvester blades?

In my opinion this is a very cool tank. Looking forward to seeing it finished and painted.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

+ Reply to Thread