Tau colurscheme - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tau colurscheme

Copenhagen - Denmark
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Tau colurscheme

yes, not quite an inventive thread name, i know that.
    i got the idea fronm the cities of death page, the tau fighting some imperial guard, and as i have the entire Tau Empire Armydeal, laying mostly untouched (mostly due to school and homework eating most of my wake hours), with holidays just around the corner, i've begun thinking of a colourscheme (again, if any of you remember this and this, both quite crappy attempts) but i first painted the paint red gore, and the armour a "homebrewn" mix. i dont know what colours it is, but i'ts a little darker than Bleached bone. after this i put brown ink over the cloth, and drybrushed the armour with bleached bone, then i heavyly drybrushed the cloth with red gore again, and lightly drybrushed the armour with white. i'd love to put up some pictures, but my digicam doesn't seem like working toghether with my PC right now, but as soon as it is, i'll show you.

there might be a few spelling mistakes, but my keyboard is not very cooperative right now, oh the wonderful, wonderful technology.

i finally got some pics of him, and a crisissuit i painted too:
    The firewarrior:
    (technical problems, it'll take ten minues, and you will get a better picture)
    and the crisis Suit, he's an old, ruined model i have had for god know how long, so i haven't spent a lot of money on it

Last edited by me_meza; May 20th, 2006 at 18:14.

+ Reply to Thread