Basing Vampire Counts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Basing Vampire Counts

Okay. So I'm running a brand new Blood Dragon army. I sat down beforehand and planned out my schemes, army list, and what types of conversions I'd like. I sat down and powered through my first Necromancer and unit of skellies, and suddenly realized that I'd neglected to plan for the basing.

I'm thinking of trying to get a feel of freshly churned earth, but I'm at a loss as to how to do so. I'm assuming that Graveyard Earth would play a part, in some way, considering I want a graveyardy earth color.

Any ideas/techniques?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x2)

well, take some modeling sand and some watered glue, add them both together and it will make a sludgy-sand, maybe brown and graveyard on top of this? if you have some foam or something you can create some tomb stones as well, taking hte sludgy sand and overlapping the tombstones slightly, giving a buried impression!
    Snow flock works great for earthy looks, just paint brown over it, i mean, great, looking earth. There is also something that exists called brown flock, ill let you guess what that represents

Hope I helped
    The gold grey knight man. These are hardy men who like cheese.

Ever thought of how cheese was found?:
    Brother captain
    `` I say sah, the milk in this barrel smells foul!``

Grand master:
    ``Oooohhh, give it a go!``

''Quack, damn you!''
    -Jamie heinamen, Mythbusters.

+ Reply to Thread