Quick Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Question

Me and My brother are getting ready to get into Warhammer 40k and we were wondering before we choose what armies to build etc. Do they have to be painted a certain color or for example instead of the typical colors for the Sapce Marines could I use the base colors of Blue, White and Black or are all warhammer armies pretty much supposed to be painted the standard colors. Thanks in advance for the info.

J

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can paint your models any colour you want, there's no rule that says you have to paint them a certain colour. Although if you want to play a certain branch of an army (eg. the Blood Angels chapter) and use their special rules then you will have to paint them the army's colour.
    The Ten Dimensions

"I read about something like this in a book." "Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?" "...Oh yeah."-Peter and Brian Griffin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help it is appreciated.

Love the Avatar, Stewie is the man :yes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Even if you play blood angels, etc. you don't "have" to paint them official colors. However if you are playing in a tournament or against people you don't normally play with they may give you wierd looks! :shifty:

In all seriousness - by all means paint them as you like. I think the game has come a long way to make it more easily available to customize your troops and what not.

Welcome to the madness...

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

+ Reply to Thread