Tau Fusion-Stealthsuits. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tau Fusion-Stealthsuits.

Hey, I bought a few blisters of Tau XV15 Stealthsuits (the old school, far better-looking ones). My only problem is that they're metal, one piece, and all equipped with burst cannons. The new codex allows stealthsuits to take Fusion Blasters. That being the case, I want to convert my Shas'vre (team leader) to have a Fusion Blaster instead of a Burst Cannon. Anyone managed to do this and appear acceptable yet? It's a must-have, so I'm gonna try it one way or another, but I wanted to know if someone had had some sort of success with it.

Kardea

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

Oh yeah, it's easy!

Take the Stealth model with his gun pointed towards the sky and cut it off. Because his arm is inside the Burst Cannon normally, it looks great with a Fusion Blaster. Just glue it on the stump below the shoulder pad and green stuff some power cords.

2H - LEGIO HYDRA

+ Reply to Thread