Predator Configurations - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predator Configurations

I currently bought 2 predator tanks for my space marine army, and I was wondering, How do you make configurations of the side weapons.

The side sponsors only come with 1 pair of those plastic stick things, that go into the hole on each side of the pred.
    I used the plastic ones for side lascannons, for both preds. I want to make some for the Hb sponsors but since it doesnt come with any extra, I dont know how.

What canuse to make another pair for the ames and different armies.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

Hmmm. Taking in mind you used both on the lascannons, your best bet is to go on the GW website and find a sprue that has it on, but you'll have to get it by mail order and you'll have to pay for lots of parts you wont use.
    AGLOCO - Earn money by browsing the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Krevzi and Me
    Warhammer is like crack. But more expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Learn parasite, that us Chaos players like to have our cake and eat it. In fact, we particularly like stealing the poor necrons' cake and eating that too, because they're too slow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

better yet: go to radio shack- and ask for rare earth (neodiminium) magnets [ the 1/8" kind]
    use magnets to make the sponsons interchangable, it's not that hard to do.(PM me if you need steep by steep intructions)
    waiting for the sunrise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

But wouldn't RAPTOR need some plastic stick things to magnetise to the body?
    Sorry if I'm talking trash, I haven't bought a Predator yet, but I had a Land raider ages ago and I'm thinking about that.
    And Fallen, please can you PM me of some pics of where the magnets go on Preds (I know about Dreads etc). Thanks
    AGLOCO - Earn money by browsing the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Krevzi and Me
    Warhammer is like crack. But more expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Learn parasite, that us Chaos players like to have our cake and eat it. In fact, we particularly like stealing the poor necrons' cake and eating that too, because they're too slow.

+ Reply to Thread