Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I took some pics of my WIp cadians.
I have about 1kpts built and a test model painted so far. I hope to have 500pts fully painted by Januar 31st for a 40k in 40 in tourney.
amyhoo without further adoo(sp?)
blurry heavy bolter
and test scheme
And last but not least a super phugged up pic off my monitor displayig dakka dakka, funny thing is this wasnt edited at all, Itjust took the picture like that wierd eh?
well thts all of them, well actually i took 72 pics, but ony those werent totally blurry and unfocused, man I suck at taking pics, aww well maybe I can get my parents to help me as they seem to have more expierience.
Suggestions espiecally welcome on the color scheme
The rest of you take damage
Come Visit Clan Nerd
THe Nerdiest club in all of California
Hmmm... Most of them are nice, but I have a few things to say:
1. This would be in conversion maybe? You did do a lot of Conversions!
2. The Heavy Bolter is kinda big, maybe give that guy a bipod.
3. I like the concept of a Sergeant running, but the chainsword is too far back. Push it forward a bit, and that should do it.
Viry good, though! The Autocannons were a refreshing change from the norm (Bad Autocannon conversions), and the paint scheme is good. Is the red cross on his shoulder the chapter badge? You might want to make it less pronounced. It looks out of place.
Hope that wasn't too discouraging!
Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>
1. I guess it probably should go in conversions... oops :o
2. he's a very strong Cadian, and I'm a very cheap modeller
3. I kind of like him like that with the Chainsword Hes getting ready to swing it while running and hes not a sergeant, hes a medic of 1st platoon command squad. The symbol on his shoulder is a red cross to represent that, his medipak is on his back.
I like the color scheme, but the paint seems to be a little too thick. Maybe thin them down a bit? The other conversions were nice, especially the autocannons.
If Wolves were meant to fly, wouldnâ€™t the Emperor have given them wings?
i like them al cool army :rolleyes: