Lost and the damned mutant conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost and the damned mutant conversions

Im looking at making a new lost and the damned army, its going to consist of 105 models in the 1500 pt list (90 mutsnts) how best do you think it would me to make them, so far ive decided on orks and guard to make a nice happy mix but thats about as far as ive gone. any advice here would be great.

also what would you recommend regarding making a more "traitor guard/mutant hoard army" look more fluffy/ theme oriented whenit comes to the 2x lemon russ and defiler i have going? om sortof at a loss as to what would make these really fit in regarding conversions.

any help here would be great

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Green Stuff is always great for mutations (tentacles, heads, rotten flesh, whatever...)

Your army as a whole might look better if you decided about a major theme (e.g. beastmen or Slanesh-like tentacles) for your conversions. Look through some galleries or the GW shop (not only 40k) to decide on a theme. If you want to do a mixture or just "regular" mutations you should at least decide on one colour scheme for them.

Converting the usual bits to create new ones is another great possibility. Add some horns from the helmets or convert a head from the mutated arm with mouth. The possibilities are uncountable...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Yeah, decide for a theme. Makes converting them a LOT easier! When you have done that then we can help you more. :shifty:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plague Zombies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "They shall all taste OBLIVION!,.....which tastes like Red Bull, which is disgusting."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at the moment im starting a LO+TD army too and my mutants r based on the WH beatmen gors with the mutations sprue, tyranids and plenty of undead skulls. i thought the goat heads were pretty neat for khorne. I ve gone for a mutated theme for my army, my lietenants mounted on a set of four scything talons for legs and has tenticles for arms...and my gibbering hordes r swarms of rats from the plague rats sprue

+ Reply to Thread