Warhammer40k- Winged Hive Tyrant - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Warhammer40k- Winged Hive Tyrant

hey ive jus started with tyranids and i want to make my first ever conversion on my hive tyrant, plus i need to get rid of all the paint which was at first i thought i might as well make a walking tyrant but now i want to make a winged one, and i paint my models and then stick them together... i somehow noticed that people first stick it all together and then paint it... am i doin it the wrong way round??

but i was wondering if a three point pinning technique which i came up with when someone said the wings had to be secured on quite well, i was thinking of making 3 drill holes in the shape of an equilateral triangle and then putting carbon rods at a smaller thickness and putting the same 3 holes in my wing and attaching it on like so with superglue to secure each hole with a carbon rod to stick them between them and then reinforcing it with that green stuff and making it looked like the wing is at one with the carapace

because this is my first one to convert, do people think this will work or does it work with one hole

and im new so if i repost a question that has been discussed, please redirect me, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x1)

It should work the way you're planning to do it, but if you are not yet sure about your wings look trough the Gallery. There are some nice examples of insect-like wings.

+ Reply to Thread